My paintings are a great source of inspiration for my pattern designs that I sell at Addora. There is usually a logical process to all this madness.
Here is a condensed version:
- Create my original art (most likely it is a large acrylic painting).
- Photograph or scan the art.
- Edit my art in photoshop.
- Merge all art/background onto same layer.
- Crop my art as close to the edge as possible.
- Offset my art.
- Fill in empty areas with more elements.
- Save my new pattern!
Click here to see what I call the "The Real Deal" which details the production process.
Coming soon! A video showing you all the steps.